This two bedroom plus study residence is private, light filled and particular attention given to the details such as high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Offering sensational panoramic views of the Castle Hill Country Club golf course and pond this two-bedroom offers a covetable edit of bespoke finishes:
- Light filled rooms with seamless flow to a balcony from the open living area.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliders capture mesmerising pond and fairway views, offering the perfect balance of indoor/outdoor living.
- The kitchen offers Caesarstone crafted benchtops with waterfall edge island bench, custom designed joinery and fitted with Miele appliances.
- Two bedrooms allows for accommodation for guests, both with build in wardrobes.
- The study nook is a light and bright space for a home office
- The master suite offers a sense of hotel luxury. A walk-in shower and dual vanity feature in the roomy ensuite which hosts a deep soaking tub.
- Internal laundry with tub and storage.
- Low maintenance, direct lift access to all floors and safety a priority with video surveillance and video control panel.
- Pet friendly
- BBQ and entertaining area.
- For those with a green thumb, a vegetable and herb garden.
- Transport is also available to local shops and accessing the Norwest metro.
- Lifestyle services at your fingertips with Café, fitness centre, library, purpose-built cinema, hair and beauty salon and hydrotherapy pool.
- You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
- You will have to share any capital gains received with the operator of this village.